We interrupt our semi-regular blog ramblings to bring you this news:
This morning I nearly swallowed a massive spider. Which was in my coffee. Which I found out when my brain caught up with my taste buds and realized that coffee isn’t and should never be solid.
EW EW EWWWW.
My mother swears it wasn’t in the cup when she poured it, and I definitely didn’t see a spider descending from my ceiling, landing in the foam, squirming around before meeting its demise and sinking to the bottom of my cup. Once I was done silently freaking out over the fact that a dead arachnid was in my mouth (as if I don’t have enough issues with that region already) we tried to figure out how that little f*(&$ got in there. The prevailing theory is that it just ‘dropped’ in.
I CANNOT LIVE IN A PLACE WHERE SPIDERS DROP INTO YOUR COFFEE. THAT IS NOT OK.
I’ve really got to start looking at things before I eat or drink them…In the meantime I’m regulating myself to clear liquids while at my parent’s home, just to be on the safe, spider-less side of things.